Comparing EASM and Pen Testing: Scope, Objectives, Capabilities
External Attack Surface Management and Penetration Testing both enhance an organization's cybersecurity posture, but in different ways. This e-Book compares EASM and Pen Testing by exploring each methodology's scope, objectives, and capabilities.
Get the e-book now
- An introduction to the External Attack Surface Management (EASM) and Penetration Testing (Pen Testing) methodologies
- The scope, objectives, and use cases for EASM and Pen Testing
- A digestible table overview of how EASM and Pen Testing capabilities compare
- Deep dive into each methodologies capabilities
- Advice on combining Pen Testing with EASM
- 10 key takeaways when considering the implementation of EASM and Pen Testing
Get a deeper understanding of how External Attack Surface Management and Pen Testing compare in critical capabilities such as frequency & timing, attack surface visibility, asset scoping, asset discovery, reporting & remediation, false positives, and types of testing.