Make sure your CMS is secure
Content Management Systems (CMS) like Drupal, Joomla and WordPress are extremely popular and make working with content a breeze. What if keeping track of your CMS security was just as simple? With Detectify, you can scan your site for the latest vulnerabilities and ensure your CMS is always secure.
Why CMS security matters
- New vulnerabilities and issues emerge all the time.
- Popular CMS solutions are an attractive target for hackers.
- CMS updates often reveal vulnerabilities in previous versions in the changelog, exposing websites that are not automatically updated.
- The more you add to your CMS installation, the higher the risk of your site becoming vulnerable.
GO HACK YOURSELF!
Let us scan and detect while you build the next big thing
Scan what you build with one of our plans
New security tests every week
What is secure today could be vulnerable tomorrow. This is why our ethical hacking community, Crowdsource, works to turn the latest security research into new security tests. We update the service with new vulnerabilities every week, ensuring your scan covers the latest security issues in your CMS of choice.
We’ve got you covered
With over 2000 security tests, including modules that check for vulnerabilities in plugins and themes, Detectify helps you stay secure. Curious about what kind of vulnerabilities we check for? Here are just a few of the CMS-specific security tests included in the service:
- CVE-2012-4000: FCKEditor XSS
- CVE-2014-3704: Drupalgeddon
- Ninja Forms Authenticated XSS
- WordPress Yoast SEO Data Exposure
- Joomla! extra-search SQL injection
GO HACK YOURSELF!
Add Detectify to your security toolkit
Get started in a matter of minutes and scan your site as often as you like for 14 days. No card required, no strings attached.